[Dixielandjazz] Roots of Dixieland LP (was coffee & vodka)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Oct 29 16:12:10 PDT 2011

The fit and healthy Marek Boym wrote [in part]:......I meant to ask for some personnels, but I haven't got the details of the LPs in question; I've asked Donna
> to provide them.  One may be easy - The Roots of Dixieland Jazz, which gives a truncated collective personnel.....

Dear Marek,
There are several LPs with that album title.
I have one (at least) on an Everest LP, but it does not contain "Angry'.
I'll await Donna's list.
Kind regards,
Bill.