[Dixielandjazz] All The Girls Go Crazy...

tyleman tyleman at isp.com
Mon Oct 24 14:22:46 PDT 2011

Some albums give credit to Kid Ory, others say "traditional." I think
the first recording was by Bunk Johnson with Turk Murphy et. al in San
Francisco, in 1942, issued on Good Time Jazz. In a quick internet
search I couldn't find a composer credit for that particular track,
although I seem to remember from the Good Time Jazz album it was
listed as "traditional."

Regards,
Chris

--