[Dixielandjazz] All The Girls Go Crazy About The Way I Walk

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 25 20:24:09 PDT 2011

This is a tune that was reputed to be part of Buddy Bolden's
repertoire. The way I hear it, Ory changed the words and title thus
getting credit by some sources for writing the tune.

The original title was "All The Whores Go Crazy About The Way I Ride."
Some folks say another 4 letter word  that begins with the letter "f"
was used in  place of "ride".

Perhaps Dan Hardie can tell us more.  Or maybe some of the bands that
play it under the whore/ride title.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband