[Dixielandjazz] Sorry about the coffee reference!

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Mon Oct 24 08:37:56 PDT 2011

Marek wrote:
>Hi Jim, I have the feeling that Bill,  like I, considers what Americans
drink not more than dirty water.  In Spain coffee is often much better - and
real!

Hopefully my earlier comment won't bring on a rash of coffee comments.  I
wasn't really talking about coffee in that post.  Bill had a cute punch at
me which I enjoyed, but we must be careful here.  I think it would be safer
to discuss politics on this list than coffees.  The tempers rise to unknown
heights over coffee!   :>

Please desist in making comments about coffee.  List moderator Bob take note
& boot anyone right off the list for trespassing further, please.

Jim