[Dixielandjazz] Current Tour of Original Wildcats

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 15:00:23 PDT 2011

Lovely, Ginny!
And, moreover, all look quite young; and, as Steve has commented,
young auduences prefer young musicians, so the Wildcats are more than
likely to attract young audiences.  Having tasted from the barrel,
some of those young people are bound to become fans and ensure that
there's music at least as long as we live.
Cheers (JEM 8.8 goes very well with OKOM)