[Dixielandjazz] Whoops

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 07:48:35 PDT 2011

The Baker band has been reissued by GHB and is available from the GHB
Foundation in NEw Orleans at $16 (member's price - $13).  The details
are:
Tom Bakers Jazz Band - "Hambone Kelly's Revisitedî [ BCD-381 ]
Recording Artists: Tom Baker, Cornet, Washboard, Vocals; Paul Furniss,
Clarinet; John Bates, Tromb...
Songs: Doin' The Hambone; Broken Promises; Blues My Naughty Sweetie
Gives To Me; Skid-d.

Since postage is independent of the number of items ordered, I always
order a few at once.
Cheers

http://www.jazzology.com.au/