[Dixielandjazz] Saturday Night November 19 Save the Date

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 19 14:45:47 PDT 2011

The Barbone Street Trio will be performing American Songbook Jazz and
swing on November 19th at the Iron Hill Brewery, State Street, 30 East
State Street, Media PA from 9:30 PM to 1:15 AM the next morning.

We are part of the "Jazz By Night Celebration". It is a one night,
broad based celebration of jazz held in 13 indoor restaurant venues in
downtown Media, the capitol of Delaware County in the Philadelphia
Suburbs.

The rest of the performers are being finalized as we speak, but to get
a look at last year's festival showcasing women in jazz, see

http://www.statestreetblues.com/?id=event&n=jazz

Once there, click on "artists" to see their bios. Some local heavy
hitters there.

This is a wonderful evening of jazz in a great setting along State
Street in downtown Media. It starts in some venues at 7:30 PM and
continues till shortly after 1 AM.  Free parking, no meter charges etc.

Tickets may be purchased in advance for $10 and will admit you to all
venues. Price is $15 on the 19th, the day of the event.

Drop by if you are in the area. You'll have a great time. We've played
at several Media Jazz By Night Celebrations since they started a
decade or so ago and were the lead band at the first one.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband