[Dixielandjazz] Piano player?

Phil Wilking philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 15 01:27:01 PDT 2011

Is there a piano player who would like to join a band which plays at nursing
homes in the New Orleans area on Tuesday evenings? We call ourselves the
"Gallatin Street Jazz Band."

We usually start at 7:15 PM and play for a little over an hour.

We play jazz classics such as "Sensation," "Clarinet Marmalade," "Fidgety
Feet," and "Milneburg Joys."

We have lead sheets for each player, if they are needed, or even band
arrangements for a few tunes such as our theme tune: "The Gallatin Street
Grind."

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.