[Dixielandjazz] A Player That Trasfers Cassettes & LPs

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Oct 9 09:12:21 PDT 2011

Ah, Ulf, you do understand!  LOL.  I had seen that video before,  but I
hope those who may have missed it, will check it out below.

A couple of years ago I owned a Blackberry for several months, gave it up
for a touch screen smart phone.  Disliked that one also.  Now  I own a
dumber cell phone which I also hate.  Being "done in" by  technology is terribly
rough on self-esteem in today's world.  But my  aversion is long-standing.
Once upon a time in my working nurse days  I was defeated by the high tech
of ICU's while the nurses who worked there  loved it.  They called me to the
area when someone was psycho (not  muso).  They were stumped and I was in my
comfort area.

DJML content:  Here's a tune waiting for one of you to put it to a  Dixie
beat and post on YouTube.  I can tell you that if you move this one  along a
lot more upbeat, you will get lots of "aaws" and other  contented audible
sounds from older audiences as you start the tune.   Sorry, I could not find a
YouTube version I liked, but here goes anyway.
>_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shmxi0OsJ8s&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shmxi0OsJ8s&feature=related) <

Just googled and found out there is a Lamplighter Society and we have
"lamplighters" on this list.  Interesting: <_http://theoldlamplighter.org/_
(http://theoldlamplighter.org/) >

Ginny

In a message dated 10/9/2011 3:49:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time,