[Dixielandjazz] George Lewis and Acker Bilk Corine Corinna May 1965 - YouTube

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 11:23:54 PDT 2011

Goodness gracious!
I didn't even know they played together, let alone recorded it!
Lovely!  Two great clarinet players together.

I have a soft spot for Acker - he was the first western jazzman to
reach the city of Wroclaw where I lived until 1957.  He wasn't even a
pro then, although he had recorded with Colyer before.
Thank yoou, Ken, for posting this!  I'm playing it for the second time in a row.
Cheers