[Dixielandjazz] Armstrong transcriptions

Eric Holroyd eholroyd at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 5 20:43:39 PDT 2011

David Littlefield said:

> Within the past days someone called Lubitel11 expressed interest in
> obtaining Hot 5 and Hot & transcriptions.

I read that post way after midnight, and was somewhat under the influence of
Jim Beam, so decided to be generous and send the guy a free copy of my
Weatherbird chart a la Armstrong and Hines.

That’s a couple of days ago now, and there hasn’t been a single word of
Thanks from the guy – who didn’t even sign his name on his DJML request.

I’ll think twice next time...

Eric Holroyd
Sydney, Australia