[Dixielandjazz] JUBILEE 86 - FSJB One Night

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Tue Nov 29 15:31:52 PST 2011

Sacramento Jubilee 1986.   Fulton Street (Second Heard) at the Laughs Unlimited comedy club.  11 out of 16 numbers played during that hour and a half set.  A few of these numbers were not quite so common and we liked them.   For instance DUET, MY INSPIRATION, YOU'RE LUCKY TO ME, and SPAIN.   Heck, we liked all of them and so did our friends.

The opener here is DUET and it's http://www.youtube.com/user/bobbynewmie#p/u/8/lTp3Tizmdzk

The rest of the 11 are on sidebar along with a bunch of others.   If you want to know who we are, go to ST. LOUIS BLUES, the closer.   Dean Nelson, our lead trumpeter, introduces us.