[Dixielandjazz] PROMO 87

Alicia Fullbright alicia_f2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 12:41:32 PST 2011

Dear Robert,
 Thank you ever so much for that footage. I have been to each and every Jubilee since 1974.
 That collection brought back such sweet memories.

Alicia Fullbright
Pollock Pines, Ca.

" The thing about performance, even if it's only illusion, is that it is a celebration of the fact that we do contain within ourselves infinite possibilities."
Sydney Smith