[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Fw: od Tadeusza

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:33:52 PST 2011

Hello listmates,
Tadeusz Erhard-Orgielewski, the leader of the Polish band Five O'Clock
Orchestra, as just notified me of the establishment of the Polish
Traditional Jazz Association (POLSKIE  STOWARZYSZENIE  JAZZU
TRADYCYJNEGO).   It's url is listed below.

www.psjt.pl

The website is in Polish, but there is alanguage selection option om the bottom.
Whether you wish to read the articles or not, you might wish to listen
to some of the music offered.  To do so, go to 06-07.08.2011, and
click on Swinging Golden Stream.  On the festival website, there's
music by Alexander's Ragtime Band, Siergiej Wowkotrub Gypsy Swing
Quartet & Konrad Ligas (unfortunately, Ligas plays the accordion), and
the Five O'Clock Orchestra.

When I clicked on the second item on the main page, I found a short
video of a jazz happening on the street where I lived from some time
in the 1940's (1947 or '48) till early 1951!

Cheers

Keep  Swinging !

T.E.-O.