[Dixielandjazz] Rare Johnny Hartman 78s Needed

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Nov 21 20:10:37 PST 2011

    Posted by: "Ivan Santiago Mercado"
ivansantiagomercado at earthlink.net
 thenwasthen
    Date: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:47 am ((PST))

This from another email list.  Can anyone help?

"""
An acquaintance of mine is writing a Johnny Hartman biography. As part of his preparation
for the text's discography, he has listened to all of Johnny's recordings, with the
exception of a few 78s. Although the closing date for the manuscript quickly approaches,
he's still hoping to be able to listen to them. The 78s are:

Mercury 8149: "Everything Depends on You"
Apollo 1162: "Only for You, Lucia" and "Nobody's Got It Better Than Me"
ABC-Paramount 10714: "Yesterday's Roses" and "Let Me Love You in My Own Quiet Way"

If you have any of those three 78s,  please contact me.)

Ivan
ivansantiagomercado at earthlink.net

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says,
"I'll serve you, but don't start anything."