[Dixielandjazz] South Rampart Street Parade, B. Crosby, A. Sisters, 1952.

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 21 17:54:00 PST 2011

I don't know if, a while back, this particular studio version of said tune, with vocal by Crosby and Andrew Sisters, was mentioned, but I just today made a nice .mp3 of it (3 mb), and would like to share with anyone who'd like to have it.  It's actually quite nice, considering the lo-fi.

Reply off-list, which obviously isn't too hard the way DJML is set up.  I'll collect for a while, then send once.

Sent from my cOmputer