[Dixielandjazz] Video

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Nov 20 12:57:05 PST 2011

Marek Boym wrote:
> I have just forwarded a video to the list.  I tried to forward it using plain text as required, but the link disappeared.  It was there, even twice, in rich formatting, but I am not sure it will reach the list!

Dear Marek,
The first email came though looking (as we say in Australia) "like a dog's breakfast", and included three YouTube links to the video.
The second attempt was much better, but did not include any links.
I was able to open the video links in the first message.
A good looking singer, but a pity there were no close-ups.
8>)
Very kind regards,
Bill.