[Dixielandjazz] Another test drive

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 08:37:40 PST 2011

Agree.  Nice to hear him in this softer mode.  The only time  hubby and I
went to see Bela and the Flecktones live, we had to leave.   Outdoor concert.
 The bass was amped to much I did not like the pressure  against my chest
wall.  Husband was having unbearable ear  pain.  That was years ago.  Maybe
they don't concertize that way  anymore.
Ginny

In a message dated 11/17/2011 7:04:11 A.M. Central Standard Time,