[Dixielandjazz] Bob Barnard's CD Sale - Continued

Eric Holroyd eholroyd at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 17 01:27:12 PST 2011

Hello again folks,
                            Well it’s been a very busy few days, as many people emailed me and were very forthright is letting me know that they’d like to hear playable samples from the CDs on Bob’s website.

So I accepted the challenge, and whilst it’s been a whole lot of work, it’s finished now (all apart from one CD) so anyone interested can visit Bob’s website to hear what’s on offer.

The website is at http://members.optushome.com.au/robertbarnard1/
and everything is working just fine.

I’ve enjoyed listening all over again to some of these great tracks, but I have to say that my all time favourite is “There’ll Come A Time” from Volume 2 of Remembering Chris Taperell.

A great track, and as a trumpet player I know just how hard it is to get it as good as the way Bob plays it.

There are many other favourites too, but I’ll leave it up to you to decide which ones YOU like the best.

And I’d be interested to know what they are too.

Thanks to all for your patience whilst I’ve been struggling to make everything work,

But it DOES all work now, so please go and have another look.

Eric Holroyd