[Dixielandjazz] How to succeed in killing a trad festival without really trying

Alicia Fullbright alicia_f2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 13:54:15 PST 2011

Dear Judy,
 Thank you for your response. I love how Jazz is embraced in other parts of the world. I am proud that American music has a place in global culture.
 I am puzzled to one point that you made about my attire, I don't believe that we have ever met. I never referred to older men bothering me in disrespectful manner. So what does how I dress have to do with anything? Thank you for the implied compliment to my personal allure.

Alicia Fullbright
Pollock Pines, Ca

" The thing about performance, even if it's only illusion, is that it is a celebration of the fact that we do contain within ourselves infinite possibilities."
Sydney Smith