[Dixielandjazz] JazzSea Jammers on YouTube

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 14:37:10 PST 2011

>From time to time some of you wonder about playing and  skill-gaining
opportunities via Dick Williams JazzSea Jammers of which  I'm such a fan.  If
you're a JazzSea Cruise alum, you  can also play at other festivals which Dick
attends, basically West  Coast events.  Anyhow here's a video just made of a
JazzSea alum group at  the Kalispell, Montana Festival.  To learn about
doing the cruise: _http://www.jazzsea.com/_ (http://www.jazzsea.com/)

No, they don't pay me.  I just wish they would so I could go on every  one
of them!

(_http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NI86zARxr58_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NI86zARxr58) #!)

Ginny