[Dixielandjazz] Hot Club of Cowtown

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 07:15:06 PST 2011

Thanks, Allan.  I would certainly make a point to see them also if
possible.  Maybe not OKUM instrumentation.  But besides their  significant talent,
we can also benefit from noticing how they share their  infectious joy in
performing with their audience.

Ginny

In a message dated 11/14/2011 4:54:50 A.M. Central Standard Time,