[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Name Change - Was How to Succeed etc.

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 13 18:56:54 PST 2011

Now's as good a time as any to announce it.

I'm soon to legally change my name to Sacramento Jazz Jubilee (S. J. Jubilee, or SJJ, will be how I sign my checks and legal documents).  That should clear up all the kerfuffle.

(NB:  Those seeking me out for sacramental ministry need keep in mind that being married or having their child baptised by a jazz festival, might need to think twice before thereby consulting.)

SJJ+ (formerly MJL+, but never Late For Dinner+).

Sent from my cOmputer