[Dixielandjazz] 9 years old . . . better than many!

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 14:25:52 PST 2011

Hi,
Before writing the question, I looked at the video description, and
there were no ages.  When I watched the "6 years old," there was a
description mentioning a 9 year old player.
Anyway, I've already watched a lot of them, and enjoyed them very
much.  And have forwarded all the links provided to our jazz group.
Thanks.
Cheers