[Dixielandjazz] Give Me The Banjo ?

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 07:11:13 PST 2011

Hi John,
I really appreciated your, I thought, balanced opinions.   There was an
email address sent yesterday for those who wanted to pass on  comments.  I am
not sure who the email reader is at this address.   Nevertheless I did send
some comments.  That address is: _thebanjoproject at gmail.com_
(mailto:thebanjoproject at gmail.com)

There may be some other activity impending for trying to see if their is a
means to get most of the points you make addressed by any further air
time.  Should I learn that there is a plan on this I will try to think to  post
that info also on this list.
Ginny

In a message dated 11/7/2011 9:00:02 A.M. Central Standard Time,