[Dixielandjazz] Tuesday Dec 20 in Lodi, Stockton, Fresno?

Misrad HaJazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Sat Nov 5 23:39:21 PDT 2011

Shalom Jazz Fans,

Krina and I will be visiting northern California in mid-December, and we
plan to be driving from Lake Tahoe back to LA area on Tuesday/Wednesday,
Dec 20/21, to return in time for our 3rd annual visit with Katie Cavera
and CJ Sams at Curley's Wednesday evening.

Is there anything going on Tuesday evening along our way (route 99),
where we might make a rest stop and listen to or play some good jazz?

Hoping to meet up with some friendly list-mates.

Elazar

--
Elazar Brandt
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band