[Dixielandjazz] Happy Turk Murphy Day, everyone!

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue May 31 02:25:14 PDT 2011

Bob:

Thank you for refreshing our memories.

When people were saying "Happy Turk Murphy Day" yesterday, it wasn't making
sense to me as I had rememberd him being a Sagittarius.

A short visit to Google, reassured me that I was correct and that May 30 was
the anniversary of his death rather than his birth.
HC

--
The world is full of idiots... the trick is to be able
to navigate through life around them