[Dixielandjazz] Bunny Berigan digital archive

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 26 15:51:30 PDT 2011

Dear DJMLer mates,
The following information has come in via our sister-site, the TradJazz list.
I hope Rhonda Putney does not mind me passing it on.
It will certainly be of interest to many of our listmates.
I've already browsed through the large photograph collection and bookmarked the site for future reference.
Keen-eyed mates might like to check out the identification for photograph 121.
Particularly Gene Krupa? and Count Basie?
Very kind regards,
Bill.

Begin forwarded message: