[Dixielandjazz] RKO Artist Laura Shaffer

BruTheDr at aol.com BruTheDr at aol.com
Thu May 26 11:52:28 PDT 2011

Hi List mates,  you don't hear from me too much on the festival  circuit
lately but I am still playing drums in Las Vegas with my big  band.  My
vocalist for my big band sings great jazz and has  just finished her debut album,
Laura Shaffer Sings "The Julie London  Song Book" on the old OKM RKO records
label.  I was the drummer on the  album supporting with brush work here and
there along with the some of  the best musicians in Vegas.  Please check
out these links!  She  is super talented and deserves your attention!  Her CD
is available on 28  CD sites including iTunes and Amazon.com.

Thanks, Bruce Harper
_http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/news.php?id=81892_
(http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/news.php?id=81892)
_http://www.ilike
jazz.com/uncategorized/cddownloadalbum-rko-records-artist-laura-shaffer-cd-the-julie-london-songbook-now-available-on-i-tunes.html_
(http://www.ilikejazz.com/uncategorized/cddownloadalbum-rko-records-artist-laur
a-shaffer-cd-the-julie-london-songbook-now-available-on-i-tunes.html)
_http://moozone3.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/new-jazz-release-by-laura-shaffer-
2/_
(http://moozone3.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/new-jazz-release-by-laura-shaffer-2/)
_http://home.nestor.minsk.by/jazz/news/2011/01/1001.html_