[Dixielandjazz] Videos correction

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu May 26 09:11:53 PDT 2011

In places where I hear jazz these days, Hoagy Carmichael's "New Orleans"
gets played or sung too rarely and "Do You Know What It Means---" too  often.
 I do what I can to alter that ratio.  As Jim's group  illustrates, New
Orleans is a truly pretty tune especially if your ears are  tired of the other
one.
Ginny

In a message dated 5/26/2011 8:47:50 A.M. Central Daylight Time,