[Dixielandjazz] Out Of Copyright Fake Books Update

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 21:58:06 PDT 2011

I have now uploaded the Tuba version of the Fake Book. It is the same as the Bass clef version except the melody is written and octave lower in the usual tuba range.

I also found a few page numbering issues in the Bass clef and the Bb versions. They are now fixed.

I also found I failed to put in a few ties on That's A Plenty. That has been fixed as well.

Thanks for the positive response on this and for the feedback on the mistakes I made.

For those of you who don't have it, the link to the fake books is

http://creolejazzband.com/Fake%20Books

I'll get links on the web page set up for them in the near future.

Kevin Yeates
Vancouver, Canada
The Creole Jazz Band