[Dixielandjazz] Stan Huddleston surgery

Coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net Coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net
Mon May 23 19:49:17 PDT 2011

It does sound like he's doing well. We hear from Peggy Butler that Stan may be able to be back with the band for the Lacy festival. We sure hope so! Scott is subbing for him this weekend in Sacramento - wrong way to get a gig. We'd much rather he'd be subbing while Stan and Peggy are having a romantic vacation in Paris or Tahiti or wherever....Looking forward to seeing him back on the bandstand!

Karen Brooks Anthony