[Dixielandjazz] Shirazz Jazz Band - Melbourne - Upcoming Gigs

Matt Dixon matt at shirazz.com.au
Tue May 17 18:18:09 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Just a shout out to any Melbourne jazz fans on this list -- here's a couple
of upcoming gigs for the Shirazz Jazz Band. You can find out more about
Shirazz by visiting www.shirazz.com.au. BTW, if this isn't the correct forum
for this type of email, I apologise, just let me know.

*Williamstown Jazz Club
**Sunday 22 May, 4:00 - 7:00pm | Williamstown RSL, 128 Ferguson Street,
Williamstown VIC
(map<http://maps.google.com.au/?q=Williamstown+RSL%2C+128+Ferguson+Street%2C+Williamstown+VIC>
)*
Only 15 minutes from the city, and only $15 on the door. Shirazz will be
playing a truckload of hot jazz to melt away the winter blues.

*Peninsula Jazz Club Dinner Dance
**Saturday 28 May 2011, 8:00pm - Midnight | Patterson Lakes Community
Centre, Thompson Rd, Patterson Lakes VIC
(map<http://maps.google.com.au/?q=Patterson+Lakes+Community+Centre%2C+Thompson+Rd%2C+Patterson+Lakes+VIC>
)*
If a two-course spit roast dinner doesn't go with Shirazz I don't know what
does. $45 gets you a seat and a meal - drinks (and glasses) are BYO (though
tea and coffee are provided). Bookings are required by next Monday (23 May).
Call Harry on 9580 2906 to book. There's also door prizes and a big ol'
dance floor, so you can work off that roast before the end of the evening!

For more information on these and all our gigs, head to our gig
guide<http://www.shirazz.com.au/gigs.html>
.

Cheers,

Matt