[Dixielandjazz] Sidney Bechet, 14 May (1897-1959)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Tue May 17 17:36:55 PDT 2011

M J (Mike) Logsdon wrote regarding:

> On the contrary.  Sir Francis Bacon's birthday is very well-documented.  (!)

Oh dear.
There always has to be one conspiracy theorist.
Just kidding Mike.
8>)
As I'm sure you were.
But what about Phillip (ooops) - Christopher Marlowe?
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakespeare_authorship_question
   http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090310101038.htm
   http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/04/090421142316.htm
Musical content?
The Bob Crosby Bob Cats' 'Shakespearian Suite' (four songs composed by Arthur Young) featuring Marion Mann and recorded on my birthday in April 1939.
Very kind regards,
Bill.