[Dixielandjazz] Sacto Fest -chew out

Alicia Fullbright alicia_f2002 at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 16:16:08 PDT 2011

Dear Kaye et al.,
 I am sorry to have accused you of making money offf of STJS. I realize that many people have strong opionions about the evolving business of music festivals. I am one of many trying to help us all survive in this crazy world today. I am very passionate about keeping OKOM going on in to the future.
I just wish that people would temper what they have to say. I agree and apologize for not doing just that.
 I am just a feeling person who works and tries so hard to keep the show going and relevent.
 I felt attacked and I reacted. I apologize mea culpa.
Alicia Fullbright
" The thing about performance, even if it's only illusion, is that it is a celebration of the fact that we do contain within ourselves infinite possibilities."
Sydney Smith