[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Art Tatum and the Fabulous Dorseys "Art's Blues'

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 11:36:56 PDT 2011

The title : Marie, played by the Tommy Dorsey band in this movie also is excellent. It has the famous Bunny Berigan solo played by the entire trumpet section.
These kind of movies may not be the greatest products seen as a movie on itself, however I'm very thankfull that al these footage of Jazz musicians is available.
Same with Second Chorus, both Shaw and Fred Astaire were dissapointed by the result, but I simply enjoy the music.
Kind regards,
Bert Brandsma