[Dixielandjazz] Pre-1925 Recordings

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu May 12 05:13:01 PDT 2011

Louis:

Funny you should mention that,   While my brother-in-law was 85 when he
passed away, in his final years, I always referred to him as the poster
child for the National Curmudgeon Society.

If you've seen the Grumpy and Grumpier Old Men movies, you might say that
he and I had pretty much of a Jack Lemmon-Walter Matthau relationship and I
would delight in getting him riled in public, like the aisle in a super
market.

HC

--
Sex, politics, religion or a bottle of Jack Daniel's
Whatever gets you through the night, baby