[Dixielandjazz] Pre-1925 Recordings

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu May 12 04:38:49 PDT 2011

I am reminded of my late brother-in-law  who  usta say "I didn't even know
how to spell ingineer, then I went to college and now I are one"

BTW:  the "late" reference is due to him being deceased since 2005, but even
when he was alive, he was never on time.
HC

--
Sex, politics, religion or a bottle of Jack Daniel's
Whatever gets you through the night, baby