[Dixielandjazz] dancing in Madrid

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:35:51 PDT 2011

Thank you dor posting this, Jim.
Although I had to wait to the end of each video while it "stuttered,"
and then play it again, I was rewarded with som good music.
And yes, it's nice to see pople enjoying themselves.  All bandsshould
play for dancing.  If OKOM can attract enough dancers, it has a
furure!
I highly recommend the videos to all listmates.
Cheers