[Dixielandjazz] smoking--Brad Terry writes

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Wed May 11 12:53:32 PDT 2011

To:  Musicians and Jazzfans list;  DJML
From: Brad Terry

Listmate Brad Terry, clarinetist of Bath, ME responds to the post from the
American Rag about the sponsorship of "Tobacco-Free Florida" at the recent
Pensacola JazzFest.  His experience in Poland with the help of jazz
educator/businessman Jamey Aebersold may be of interest and benefit to
others.  Neat story, Brad; you need to post more often!