[Dixielandjazz] Golden Gate Rhythm Machine at Napa

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Sat May 7 13:02:49 PDT 2011

As noted in a couple of earlier posts, the Golden Gate Rhythm Machine will be appearing as the featured band at the Napa Dixieland Jazz Society tomorrow, Mother's Day, May 8, 2011.

The Napa society hosts one of our SF Bay Area's best attended and overall fun monthly jazz club meetings and we'd love to see all the regulars as well as newcomers. The band starts at 1pm, so bring your dancing and listening shoes for a great afternoon.

Scott Anthony
S. Anthony Studios, Fine Art www.santhony.com/santhonystudios
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine www.santhony.com/ggrm
Golden Gate Rhythm Machines, Custom Guitars www.santhony.com/ggrms