[Dixielandjazz] The epitome of Dixieland Jazz

Ulf Jagfors ulf.jagfors at telia.com
Sat May 7 11:13:26 PDT 2011

Sorry again for you in US. On Spotify I counted to all 16 1939 recordings
available with just a few clicks. The CD name was Muggsy Spanier in
Chronology 1939-1942 containing a total of 24 recordings. Of course River
Boat shuffle was there. It seems not to be able to buy the CD via Spotify
any longer (out of stock) but only available as download from Spotify which
could be a good compromise. (Also check Amazon for second hand. Ten CD´s are
available from $25-30. Search on "Muggsy Spanier in Chronology 1939-1942")

By the way, nice playing by Muggsy just now in the background in my PC.

Ulf Jagfors