[Dixielandjazz] The epitome of Dixieland Jazz

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Sat May 7 09:24:03 PDT 2011

Note that there don't appear to be any currently available reissues of
Spaniers 1939 great 16 recordings, of which "Riverboat shuffle" is one.

I suggested a reissue to JSP label, not too many years ago, but no results
so far. (They did acknowledge my eMail)

Right now I only have the Robert Parker and RCA CDs. The AVID Spanier set
has only 7 of them.

--Sheik