[Dixielandjazz] On Iberia

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sat May 7 02:40:36 PDT 2011

If anyone is flying Iberian Airlines in the next 4 months, you can dial up
the Canal Street Jazz Band on your On Board Entertainment system, and fly
high with us.  This is certainly not the first time we have been on their
"Jazz Channel", but it is the first time that we are the only band featured.
There's a nice blurp about us in the on board magazine:

"Canal Street Jazz Band is an experienced traditional jazz band formed in
1967, and based in Madrid...a quintet at present.  With its years of
experience this band perfectly transmits its music, sustaining its position
as the longest continuously performing jazz band in Spain."

There are songs from all four of our albums.

Jim