[Dixielandjazz] FW: Dave Hanson spam.

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun May 1 14:32:04 PDT 2011

I'm getting it.  At least it goes into my span folder.
Ginny

In a message dated 5/1/2011 4:23:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jim at kashprod.com writes:

Mike wrote:
>Am I the only one receiving frequent  spam from Dave Hanson,
jazzdude39 at att.net?

I'm getting it,  also.  I've written to Dave, but he doesn't seem to get
his
emails.  He obviously is not aware that his address book has been
"borrowed"
for the use by the spammer.  It won't be Dave that is  sending these emails.
I have no idea how to stop  it.

Jim