[Dixielandjazz] RADIO OKOM TEMPORARILY OUT OF SERVICE

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:41:34 PDT 2011

I just received an e-mail from Kelly Leavitt that Radio OKOM was down due to
some
hardware failure.

He asked me to post this announcement and that he will hopefully have things
up and running soon.

As his message was directed to both Nancie Beaven and myself, there might
possibly be some duplication but I wanted to make sure that the message got
across to everyone

Please be patient as I assure you that things are always  in good hands when
we "Leave it to Leavitt".
HC
--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?