[Dixielandjazz] BOB MUST BE ASLEEP ON THE JOB

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 15:46:47 PDT 2011

............like that guy in the control tower the other day

Guess I'll have to do my own countdown...........approximately 18 minutes
until "Callaghan's Corner"

Log onto okom.com.

If you think you're bored right now, find a new meaning for true boredom as
I play a variety of music from the past century with the usual does
of totally nonsensical patter in between

During the course of listening, I encourage one and all to e-mail with your
constructive or destructive criticism .......justtellharry at gmail.com

Thanx
HC

--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?