[Dixielandjazz] Might Be Some OKOM Here?

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 13:17:41 PDT 2011

While they have discontinued sending me catalogs as I have diverted much of
my music  purchases to online sources more recently, one thing I would like
to point out to fellow subscribers.

Daedalus sends out separate music and book catalogues.  While they have a
flat rate shipping charge, I determined during the course of making a
telephone order some years ago that they will allow you to "mix". In other
words, you can place orders from both catalogues simultaneously and not have
to pay two separate shipping charges.

Of course, since it has been perhaps 2 years since I last purchased from
them, it would be wise to confirm that option still exists before placing
your order.
HC

--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?