[Dixielandjazz] need assist with finding a CD

Paul Kurtz kurtzph at comcast.net
Thu Mar 24 06:43:18 PDT 2011

Hello to all:
I have a friend who is trying to replace a damaged CD. We did a tremendous
number of things to try and recover the original without success. The CD is
disk #3 from a Book of the Month 3-CD set called "52nd St. Swing, the
Commodore Years."
This guy's an excellent researcher of big band and Dixieland material and
has tapped out his sources. Apparently, the set is out of print.
If anybody has any info on where he could re-buy the set or the third CD,
I'd love to hear it. He doesn't mind the expenditure; he'd just like to get
the CD back. I wish I'd had opportunity to have copied it onto my computer
before it went bad so I could make him a new disk.
Any help is appreciated and as a new member, I'm enjoying the list.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL