[Dixielandjazz] Band Loyalty

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 24 23:47:49 PDT 2011

Hi Steve...I stick by my guns on this one!
We can jam with the best of
anyone, but we also use some charts that are very well written and the best
pros in the world aren't going to be able to sit in with us and read some of
the charts with all of the repeats, skips, key changes, breaks, etc, unless
he's cross-eyed and can read the road-map on the bottom of the page while
reading his/her part!
I'm issuing you an invitation to sit in with us
sometime and  read the chart perfectly and not stumble before the gig is
over!
Back-up your big-talk, my friend.

Warm regards,
Bob Romans,